6 super practical watch tips
Now that the watch has gradually become the standard for fashion wear, how to maintain the watch in daily life? This week, I have compiled 6 super practical watch tips for you, which are easy to understand and recommend for collection!
1. Which one is better, leather, stainless steel or nylon?
(1) Leather strap: The leather strap is comfortable to wear, but it is not waterproof and easily corroded by sweat, which is more suitable for wearing in spring, autumn and winter.
(2) Stainless steel strap: suitable for business and formal occasions, it is cool to wear, waterproof and easy to clean, suitable for hot summer.
(3) Nylon strap: suitable for all seasons, more suitable for casual daily wear, if it is too formal, it is recommended to replace the leather or stainless steel strap.
2. How to maintain the strap of each material?
(1) Service life: Under normal wear and daily maintenance, no matter which material is used, it can generally be used for one to two years.
(2) Precautions: The leather stainless steel material should be avoided to be worn in a humid environment. If it comes into contact with sweat or other liquids, it should be wiped with a clean towel immediately, and it should be dried or dried with suitable warm air, otherwise it will be prone to discoloration, odor, Mildew or peeling. For the nylon strap, pay attention to the folded back ferrule for the part that extends out of the tail.
(3) Cleaning tips: Wipe with a damp soft cloth and dry it with water. The leather strap can be properly maintained with some colorless leather oil. If the nylon material is stained, it can be rubbed with soap or laundry detergent.
3. Why are quartz watches more accurate than mechanical watches?
The accuracy of time is closely related to the oscillation frequency of the watch. Generally speaking, the higher the frequency of the oscillator, the more stable the oscillation, the stronger the anti-interference ability, and the more accurate the watch will be. The oscillation frequency of the quartz watch is 32768Hz, while the oscillation frequency of the balance spring of the mechanical watch is only 2.5~5Hz, so the quartz watch is more accurate than the mechanical watch.
4. Why should the battery of the quartz watch be replaced in time?
The battery life of a quartz watch is generally about 2 years, and the battery needs to be replaced in time. If the battery is not replaced in time, it may cause the battery to leak and damage the internal parts of the watch or even the movement, and may also result in maintenance costs far exceeding the cost of replacing the battery.
If you don't plan to wear it for a long time, it is recommended to go to a professional maintenance point and ask a professional to help you take out the battery. If not, remember to replace the battery in time!
5. Can a quartz watch move while wearing it?
Watch can be worn for yoga and Tai Chi with light intensity; If the sports type is basketball, baseball, fast running and other intense sports, you can't wear the watch, because the movement of the watch is quite "fragile", even if there is an anti-collision device function can not withstand the huge impact of strenuous exercise. Excessive frequent vibrations can easily affect the movement parts of the quartz watch. Therefore, it is best to temporarily remove the watch during exercise.
6. What should I do if the watch is flooded?
(1) Method 1: Immediately wipe with a clean towel, air dry or dry with suitable warm air in case of water.
(2) Method 2: Wear the watch upside down on the wrist, with the surface facing inward and the case back facing outward. After waiting for a few hours, the water in the watch will gradually decrease.
(3) Method 3: Prepare some paper towels or moisture-absorbing flannel, wrap the watch tightly, and place it about 5 cm below the 40-watt light bulb. After baking for about 30 minutes, the moisture in the movement will slowly disappear.
I want to say Goodbye to you again.This concludes today's sharing.Thank you for your support to Window's Clock & Watch CO.,LTD .!